Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,
When I saw the DT call from Imaginarium Designs I just knew I have to give it a try. Who wouldnt want to play with these wonderful chippies right? So here I am, showing off 10 of my favorite chippie projects in hope of landing a spot on that team.
1. Nature Walk Altered Cutting board, made with Layer upon layer of chipboard cutouts, arts mediums and inks. It is such a fun project.
Tutorial Video here
2. Next up is a wall hanging created using lots of chipboards. paint and medium, which I named “sweet bird song”
3. An altered photo frame using lots and lots of chippies and cool embellies. This project is inspired by many of the altered shadow boxes that I have seen on Pinterest. I decided to alter a photo frame since I didnt have a shadow box in hand at the time being 🙂 Tutorial on How I have created this here.
5. A couple of altered Chocolate Boxes used for photo displays
6. A layout created using chippies, medium, stamps, papers, flowers and all these yummy embellishments.
Start to finish tutorial here.http://youtu.be/hfW_No3U3K8
7. An altered cigar box created for a bridal shower gift.
8. A mixed media canvas created using some bold colors. This is totally out of my comfort zone. I love shabby chic, bright and pastal colors. To break myself out of the norm I decided to take a little risk and I was very happy with this.
Start to finish tutorial here: